Friday, September 23, 2011

prayer

Jesus,

you are calling me to prayer.

i love you for being my God.
I cannot fathom the grace and mercy that you bestow upon us
your indomitable power is nothing that i can wrap my head around
there is no one else for me but You.

i will center my life around you and to only bring You praise.
i will cease all cursing, all daydreaming, all hurt
for You, my God.

we pray about healing too much without any action
no understanding, words without meaning.
without anyone to heal with, self-healing must suffice
"moving on from everything," isn't meant to throw me away

when you close my door o God, you open me a window
and for that I cannot give you enough love and praise for that
lord

in the time of my need, you are there to save me my God

you put out the fire to my anger
you make my heart still with peace
with the Holy Spirit

and with that I am at awe and forever amazed by You.

Amen

No comments: