Friday, September 23, 2011

marriage retreat

of all the movies i choose to watch on netflix, i ended up with marriage retreat. great message, though acting left much to be desired. i understood every concept in the movie and even guessed what would happen in a majority of the scenes.

i realize my own failures, i have. but it was never enough because he could not realize his. (why do i feel an impending sense of de ja vu?)

it may be bold and possibly foolish to say this, but truth be told: i was let down by the guy who was to be my husband.

swallowing defeat will never be easy. i need to take life one day at a time... to blossom again in God's love...His never ending unceasing love that pulsates through my core.

i believe that one day, my life will accelerate at full speed. everything will fall into place with His mercy and kindness.

i only want Your love oh Lord, i only want to be obedient to my parents and to You now. i love you God...amen

No comments: