Sunday, April 13, 2008

a new poem




Thank you for touring with us in your town
city so pretty like an evening gown

Thank you for the best crab cakes we ever had
made me speak in tongues like a british lad

Thank you for waking up so early for DC
late at work and no shower all because of me

Thank you for understanding the stories we shared
your thoughts and advices really showed that you cared

Thank you for the late night talks and being sweet
our chemistry together dont miss a beat

Thank you for converting the iphone for free
gratitude came in late this i am sorry

Thank you for making a sad face on the phone
without it this poem would be all alone

Thank you for always smiling whenever we talk
and for bringing your GPS cell while we walk

Thank you for telling me your feelings kept inside
made me realize my own that i cannot hide

Thank you for showing me the real you
for being nothing else but Myu

[Thank You by Chesco Maandal]

No comments: