Friday, July 11, 2008

anticipation




...was 25th in line this morning at White Marsh Mall for iPhone 3G. still trying to activate it online c/o iTunes. But the site has crashed! oh well... let's sit and wait.

(1 hour later...)

looking at the white backing on it gets me so excited. of course i HAD to get the white one and fork out another hundred because my macbook is white. and besides, everyone has the black one. the back doesnt feel cheap at all. it's sleeker and sexier AND you can't see the fingerprint smudges on white except on the apple logo on the back which is silver. can't wait till i can use it. i mean, i'm excommunicado til then. just have to be patient.

btw, this is my present to myself for failing the Math Placement exam. HAHAHA! at least it's over and done with. made me cranky and anxious past week. hohum. let's see how my bargaining skills are with this situation. first time around, i passed the college level math and failed the elementary algebra. now, on the retake i did the opposite- failed college level and passed elementary algebra! i was kinda rushed at the end because it was 730pm and the proctors were leaving. darnit. hope and pray that they take my HIGHEST scores on both parts. let's see. ;)

gotta get out of starbucks. iTunes is too bogged down right now.

* * * * *

UPDATE: 3:22PM, iTunes came back u for me after mechanically plugging in/out my USB cord. got a text message from Chesco. cool. i'm in iPhone heaven. :D

2nd UPDATE: 4:57PM, i actually did pass the math exam! the advisor was like, "oh yeah, we can take the top two scores you have." WOW! i feel truly blessed. Thanks, God. Halleluia :D

No comments: